Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager
We are looking for a Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager to join our corporate accounting team. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with the senior management. They will be a critical team member in preparing financial reports, developing financial projections, and compiling financial analysis for the executive team and board.
- Responsible for working with various department on the annual budget, long term operating plan, and monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package focusing on analysis of financial variances against budget, forecast, and prior actual performance.
- Work closely with the accounting manager on month-end close accounting, preparation of journal entries, and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Compile weekly cash flow projection working closely with accounts payable and accounts receivable staff.
- Evaluate operating and financial trends to identify opportunities and offer recommendations to improve efficiency and performance.
- Provide Ad hoc analysis and management reports, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience in financial reporting, planning & analysis, with a medium sized company.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with ERP and Accounting Systems.
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate information across multiple business units and build effective business relationships within an organization.
- Strong team player skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse workforce.
- Proven analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail – but also ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to interact with and present data to senior management team and business unit leaders.
- Able to manage & prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
Correspondence and inquiries can be emailed to email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE "Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager" IN THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL.
Itzy Ritzy offers a competitive salary, incentive program, paid vacation and the opportunity to be part of our smart, fun, driven, collaborative and “make it happen” team.
ABOUT ITZY RITZY
Itzy Ritzy is a community driven, industry leading omni-channel brand, focused on innovative, on-trend baby products for Millennial and Gen Z parents, delivering a sense of identity and a supportive community through their parenting journey. Launched in 2007 by Kelly Meyer Douglas and Brian Douglas, Itzy Ritzy offers a diverse portfolio of products that span multiple categories including diaper bags, toys, pacifiers, teethers, and other must-have baby related products.
Itzy Ritzy’s vision is to support new parents through the journey of parenting with innovative, coveted products and a welcoming community. The Company sells its products direct-to-consumer through www.itzyritzy.com, Amazon.com, and has chainwide placement at 1800 Target stores, 3500 Walmart Stores, and thousands of other national and specialty retailers.
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, the company has more than 50 employees. Itzy Ritzy has experienced significant and profitable growth. In April 2021, Itzy Ritzy received a strategic investment from TZP Group, a New York-based growth capital fund known for partnering with entrepreneurs to build successful companies.