We are looking for a data-driven individual who will perform a range of functions supporting the marketing department to help maximize DTC business success. Our ideal candidate can translate data into strategic insights to be used to drive decision making across all marketing channels. This individual will be responsible for maintaining high standard metric reports and dashboards for the overall marketing team. Reporting to the CMO, this person will ensure we are optimizing our marketing budget against our revenue goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage budgets and provide daily reporting needed to run the Ecommerce DTC business
- Create and oversee plans to accurately manage inventory levels and ensure proper forecasting by utilizing historical data, past sales trends, and market information
- Coordination and oversight of analytics for evaluating and measuring marketing related performance across all channels
- The position will also work collaboratively with the Director, Growth & Director, CRM to identify performance opportunities across various marketing initiatives
- Utilizes business intelligence reporting tools to construct marketing performance analytics as required
- Analyzes data and prepares statistically sound projections of revenue, expenses, and return on investment incorporating variable projects, promotions, activities, or business changes
- Compiles website analytics and performance reports on digital/social media campaigns
- Generates pro forma P & L for all Marketing campaigns
- Assists in structuring of presentations for budget meetings and board reviews
- Provide analytic supports for key business activities (strategic initiatives, campaigns design, customer segmentation strategy, channel bidding strategy, price sensitivity & demand elasticity, merchandising optimization etc.) including data mining, analysis, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience in financial reporting, planning & analysis, with a medium sized company.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with ERP and Accounting Systems.
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate information across multiple business units and build effective business relationships within an organization.
- Strong team player skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse workforce.
- Proven analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail – but also ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to interact with and present data to senior management team and business unit leaders.
- Able to manage & prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2C Marketing Analytics role
- High proficiency in Excel
- Analytical and a critical thinker with technical aptitude
- Ability to deliver insights not just present the data
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or related field
Correspondence and inquiries can be emailed to email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE "Marketing Analyst" IN THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL.
Itzy Ritzy offers a competitive salary, incentive program, paid vacation and the opportunity to be part of our smart, fun, driven, collaborative and “make it happen” team.
ABOUT ITZY RITZY
Itzy Ritzy is a community driven, industry leading omni-channel brand, focused on innovative, on-trend baby products for Millennial and Gen Z parents, delivering a sense of identity and a supportive community through their parenting journey. Launched in 2007 by Kelly Meyer Douglas and Brian Douglas, Itzy Ritzy offers a diverse portfolio of products that span multiple categories including diaper bags, toys, pacifiers, teethers, and other must-have baby related products.
Itzy Ritzy’s vision is to support new parents through the journey of parenting with innovative, coveted products and a welcoming community. The Company sells its products direct-to-consumer through www.itzyritzy.com, Amazon.com, and has chainwide placement at 1800 Target stores, 3500 Walmart Stores, and thousands of other national and specialty retailers.
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, the company has more than 50 employees. Itzy Ritzy has experienced significant and profitable growth. In April 2021, Itzy Ritzy received a strategic investment from TZP Group, a New York-based growth capital fund known for partnering with entrepreneurs to build successful companies.