We are looking for a Project Manager who is organized, resourceful, and thrives in a collaborative environment. This role will oversee the product development cycle and collaborate with product designers, sales and marketing teams to meet deadlines. You must have the ability to effectively communicate with overseas suppliers.
What you will do:
- Lead new product development cycle by creating and owning product schedules from concept to delivery
- Maintain product costing and work closely with development team to meet cost goals
- Manage product information in PLM system
- Work daily with VP of Product Development, Product and Packaging Designers to communicate project updates and due dates
- Work with overseas team and suppliers to define product quality standards and testing plan
- Effectively communicate product features and benefits to Marketing, Sales, E-commerce and Customer Service teams prior to product launch
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Demand Planning team to evaluate and react to changing lead times
- Maintain strong vendor relations
- Manage product samples and sample requests
- Coordinate product test renewals and manage test report database
- Assist team in preparation for customer line reviews
- Bachelor's Degree required with minimum of 5 years of consumer product development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Google Docs
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite preferred, not required
- Able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders including colleagues, executive team, and vendors.
- Able to effectively prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent at solving problems and/or knowing when to seek help
- Strong organizational skills with efficient follow-up
- Flexible and have a desire to jump in and help with new projects when they pop-up
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
PLEASE APPLY TO CINDY.BOOR@ITZYRITZY.COM WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.
ABOUT ITZY RITZY
Itzy Ritzy is a community driven, industry leading omni-channel brand, focused on innovative, on-trend baby products for Millennial and Gen Z parents, delivering a sense of identity and a supportive community through their parenting journey. Launched in 2007 by Kelly Meyer Douglas and Brian Douglas, Itzy Ritzy offers a diverse portfolio of products that span multiple categories including diaper bags, toys, pacifiers, teethers, and other must-have baby related products.
Itzy Ritzy’s vision is to support new parents through the journey of parenting with innovative, coveted products and a welcoming community. The Company sells its products direct-to-consumer through www.itzyritzy.com, Amazon.com, and has chainwide placement at 1800 Target stores, 3500 Walmart Stores, and thousands of other national and specialty retailers.
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, the company has more than 50 employees. Itzy Ritzy has experienced significant and profitable growth. In April 2021, Itzy Ritzy received a strategic investment from TZP Group, a New York-based growth capital fund known for partnering with entrepreneurs to build successful companies.