Return and Refund Policy
Special Notes on Returns, Refunds and Warranty Issues During the COVID-19 Crisis
Due to reduced staffing during the COVID-19 Crisis, we will be unable to process any returns or replacements during the shelter-at-home period mandated by the State of Illinois and other government agencies.
For everyday returns and exchanges, our current policy allows for 30 days from the time of purchase, as long as items are unused, unwashed, in original packaging and adhere to our policies for returning unused items. We would be happy to extend this period until 30 days after the return of full staff to our offices following the government-mandated shelter-in-place rules, but all other requirements regarding the non-use of items during this time must be adhered to.
For defective returns, please note that our current policy provides a full one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase. If your product is defective, and your one-year warranty is ending soon, please note that we will extend this warranty for 30 days after the return of full staff to our offices following the government-mandated shelter-in-place rules, but all other rules regarding our limited warranty during this time must be adhered to.
If you wish to communicate with us during this time, please understand that our customer service response times may be higher than usual. Please bear with us during these challenging times. As always, we strive to provide the best customer service that we can for our amazing customers. Above all, we wish you good health and strength as we maneuver through these times together.
xoxo, Team Itzy Ritzy
Itzy Ritzy wants you to be completely happy with your purchase, and we hope you’ll love everything, but understand if you need to make a return. We will accept unused and unwashed items with original packaging for returns and exchanges within thirty (30) days of purchase on the Itzy Ritzy website. All decisions on returns and exchanges are at the sole discretion of Itzy Ritzy.
Important Return Notes and Exceptions:
- You must obtain a return authorization (RA) number in order to return any product. This number serves as your authorization number and our reference number for the return.
- Any packages shipped to Itzy Ritzy without a filled-out Return and Exchange Form and accurate RA# will be refused.
- All returned merchandise must be unused and unwashed with original packaging with all tags and packing materials included.
- Any item that has been used or washed is NOT eligible for return.
- All returns have a $3.95 re-stocking fee.
- The original shipping charges are NOT refundable, and the customer must pay to ship the product back to Itzy Ritzy.
- Returns will receive a refund issued in the original form of payment.
- Items purchased at a discount can only be exchanged for merchandise credit.
- Order must not have been purchased as a clearance, final sale, or otherwise restricted type of sale as stated on the website.
After you’ve reviewed the Return Notes and Exceptions, to return or exchange an item, please fill out the Return and Exchange Form.
Once the form is completed, please reach out to Customer Service via our Contact Us page to obtain your RA number and for instructions on how to send the form. We will review the form and email you the RA# and instructions on how to complete your return.
Gift with Purchase (GWP) product must be included with your merchandise according to our return policy for a full refund. Should the order total fall below the GWP threshold and it is not returned, the retail value will be deducted from your credit.
Items Purchased in Retail Stores and not via www.itzyritzy.com
Only items purchased directly from www.itzyritzy.com are eligible for returns. All other purchases made at any of our retail partners must be returned or exchanged directly to the store according to that store’s return policy. Any items shipped to Itzy Ritzy that have been purchased from a retail store or other online retail partner will not be accepted, and the item will be returned to the sender.
Defective and Damaged Items
If any of your items arrive damaged, you have one (1) month from the time of purchase to contact us via our Return and Exchange Form for assistance.
If any of your items are defective, you have one (1) year from time of purchase to contact us via our Return and Exchange Form for assistance.
Please include a photo of the damage or defect. See our LIMITED WARRANTY section below for more information.
Missing Items in Shipment
If you receive a package and there is a missing item, you must notify us within two (2) days to ensure proper handling of your claim. After two (2) days, we are not responsible for missing items not reported to us within the stated timeframe.
Lost or Stolen Shipments
Please see our Shipping Information page for information on how to address packages believed to be lost or stolen.
Itzy Ritzy takes great care and consideration in developing and manufacturing gear that you’ll love, and we pride ourselves on excellent quality. We truly want to give you the best products and service possible! We stand behind that by offering a one-year warranty, from time of purchase, against defects in materials and workmanship for Itzy Ritzy items purchased via www.itzyritzy.com and our select authorized Itzy Ritzy retailers.
This warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original purchaser and is not valid for items that were giveaways, raffles, prizes, re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner. All refunds and exchanges are issued at the discretion of Itzy Ritzy.
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Products without original receipt, proof of purchase or registry log
- Final sale or clearance sale items
- Products purchased outside of the continental United States
- Products that are not purchased through an authorized Itzy Ritzy brick and mortar or online retailer
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear (e.g., Velcro® wear, appearance of Wet Bag and Snack Bag lining, stains, tears in material due to improper washing or use, child outgrowing product, etc.)
- Defects resulting from customer’s repair or alteration of the product
- Defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as outdoors, in damp environments, or molding food
- Scratches that occur from dragging or normal everyday use
- Dirty spots or splotches
- Natural breakdown of materials
- Products that are re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
Limitation of Remedies: Your remedies under this limited warranty are limited to repair or replacement of the product or components of the product. In no event will Itzy Ritzy or any of its retailers, dealers, distributors or resellers be liable for incidental, indirect or consequential damages relating to the product (including any repaired or replacement product or component) or its use. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary depending on the jurisdiction.
How To Get Service Under this Limited Warranty
- Personal contact information including name, number, shipping address and email address
- Comments/details on your product concern
- RN# and PO# found on the care tag of your Itzy Ritzy product
- Time that you have had the item
- Attached image of defect (2MB limit)
- Attached image or copy of receipt or registry log (2MB limit)
- A cell phone picture of the physical receipt or a forward of the original online receipt will suffice
If all requested information is received, Itzy Ritzy will email you instructions on how to return the product for inspection and determine if you are eligible for a product modification, repair, credit, refund, or replacement. The process should take less than 30 days.
If Itzy Ritzy sends a replacement product, it will carry the remaining warranty of the original product, starting with the date of the original purchase.