Are you getting ready to become a new parent? Itzy Ritzy has everything you need (well, except LOTS of diapers) for the new arrival. From spacious and chic diaper bags to nursing covers and bottle bags to pacifiers and swaddles, Itzy Ritzy will have you all ready for the new baby.
- Itzy Ritzy has everything new parents need for their newborn, from chic diaper bags to pacifiers and swaddles.
- Their diaper bags can be used for many things and come in colors and patterns that are in style. They also have a lot of space and are easy to put things in.
- Itzy Ritzy also offers a range of nursing and feeding products, as well as items for keeping babies cool, calm, and cozy. Plus, they're always introducing new products to adapt to parents' changing needs.
Itzy Ritzy has everything you need for your newborn, from stylish diaper bags to pacifiers that help soothe teething pains. Shop now at Itzy Ritzy's online store and get everything you need to care for your little one!
Itzy Ritzy Diaper Bags
Get ready for baby’s due date by packing the Dream Weekender™ with everything you’ll need at the hospital. This bag (which doubles as a weekender when you’re ready for some away time) features 6 interior and 6 exterior pockets, including designated space for hospital paperwork, your laptop, and bottles. There’s a separate zippered base compartment as well, so don’t forget your favorite, most comfortable shoes for when you head home.
Then, pack everything you and your baby need into one of Itzy Ritzy’s diaper backpacks. Our versatile collection includes a range of diaper bags in sizes from Mini to Boss Plus, all in on-trend colors and patterns. Not only are our diaper backpacks adorable and stylish, but they also keep your hands free for your baby!
Everything You Need For Nursing & Feeding
If you choose to nurse, be sure to grab one of our Mom Boss™ Multi-Use Covers — or maybe a few in different colors! This soft wrap provides full coverage while nursing, plus it works double-time as a car seat cover or shopping cart cover.
We’re excited to introduce even more styles of the Mom Boss, so you mamas can find a style that feels the most like you! Leopard Moms will love the new Leopard print, the Blue Cloud and Rainbow Tie-Dyes will have you feeling dreamy, and our ‘Over the Rainbow’ pattern is the perfect neutral.
If you’re pumping or bottle-feeding, our Chill Like A Boss™ bottle bag is a must. These insulated bottle bags can keep up to three tall bottles warm or chilled, and the chic prints keep your look elevated and stylish. Once your little one is a bit older, these bags are ready to make the transition to lunch box.
The Boss Plus™ diaper backpack works wonderfully as a pump bag! This mega backpack can hold all your pumping essentials — plus it looks way cuter than the bag that your pump came in. Choose from a range of chic styles that feature 19 multi-functional pockets for all your pumping accessories.
Keeping Your Baby Cool & Calm
You’re going to need a lot of pacifiers, so stock up on the super cute Sweetie Soothers™ that come in packs of two coordinating colors. These pacifiers are made of 100% food-grade silicone and are BPA-free and PVC-free to keep baby safe. Make sure you don’t lose TOO many of these pacifiers by attaching them to a matching Sweetie Strap™.
Give your baby something to cuddle with a Sweetie Pal™. These combo pacifiers/stuffed animals aren’t just useful, they’re adorable as well. Choose a dino, llama, or other cute creature that you’re little one is sure to love… and probably chew on. You can easily swap pacifiers and Sweetie Pals are safe to throw in the wash, so you can keep everything clean.
Keep the new baby cozy in a Cutie Cocoon™. Babies love to be swaddled; it makes them feel warm and safe. The Cutie Cocoon comes with a matching hat to keep baby’s head covered, too! Check out our newest adorable prints, including On Cloud Pine, Over The Rainbow, and Cross Your Heart. With these in addition to the ten existing styles, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your baby.
Supporting You Throughout Parenthood
Itzy Ritzy knows that parenthood is a wild adventure, and we’re here to help you through it and give you itzy reminders that you’re doing a great job. As baby grows, they’ll need new things like plush toys, teethers, and snack bags. We’re always introducing fresh, trending styles and introducing new products to adapt to parents’ changing needs, so keep an eye on our social for announcements.
What are the necessary items for a newborn baby?
Necessary items for a newborn baby include:
- Car seat(s)
- Onesies, or other soft outfits,
- Baby sleepers or sleep sacks
- Socks, newborn hats
- Disposable diapers or cloth diapers
- Disposable wipes, diaper rash cream, waterproof pad for diaper changes,
- Diaper pail or receptacle
- Baby washcloths, baby bath wash, baby lotion, baby bathtub, baby nail clippers
- Digital thermometer, medicine dropper, bulb syringe/nasal aspirator,
- Crib, cradle, or bassinet
- Fitted sheets and mattress cover for crib, cradle, or bassinet, burp cloths
- Bottles if you're bottle-feeding and bottle brush
However, this is just a basic list of necessary items, and there may be other items you want to add depending on your specific needs.
What are the 5 basic needs of a newborn baby?
The five basic needs of a newborn baby are:
- Food: Breast milk or formula should be the only source of food for a newborn baby.
- Sleep: Newborns need a lot of sleep, typically around 16-17 hours a day, although they may wake up frequently during the night for food.
- Comfort and Security: Newborns need to feel safe and secure in their environment. This can be achieved through swaddling, holding, and comforting the baby when they are upset or crying.
- Strong Bonds: Your child needs to feel strongly bonded to his primary caregiver in order to feel secure.
- Sensory Stimulation: Though your baby may not appear to be doing much while sitting in her car seat, she is constantly learning. During this time, your baby's brain's "wiring system" is forming and stimulation is how the brain makes and strengthens connections.
When should you start buying baby stuff?
The answer is there no “right time” to start buying baby stuff. However, most people start buying baby stuff once they’ve entered their second trimester of pregnancy, which is around 13 weeks. It's important to note that you don't have to buy everything all at once.
You can gradually start purchasing the essentials as you go along, keeping in mind that some items may not be needed until later in the pregnancy or after the baby is born. But, It's a good idea to make a list of the things you will need, such as diapers, clothes, a car seat, a crib, and bottles.
This will help you stay organized and ensure that you have everything you need before the baby arrives.
What do I need for a newborn first week?
Congratulations on your newborn baby! For a newborn's first week, you will need diapers, clothing, wipes, onesies, receiving blankets, burp cloths, pacifiers, formula and bottles, a breast pump (if breastfeeding), an infant bathtub, baby lotion, baby shampoo, and a baby thermometer.
Remember, every baby and family is unique, and you may find that you need additional items based on your individual circumstances.