COVID-19 Precautions at Itzy Ritzy
Itzy Ritzy is doing everything in our power to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus while continuing to bring you products you love. In fact, Itzy Ritzy has taken COVID-19 very seriously even before the shelter-in-place rules were enacted in our home state of Illinois.
"Itzy Ritzy cares deeply for the well-being of its employees," says Operations Manager David Friend, "and we continue to think of creative ways to keep the Itzy Ritzy experience alive and well for the customer during these uncertain times."
Here’s a quick summary of precautions we’re taking:
- The warehouse is working with limited team members.
- All team members, other than our Operations Manager and our reduced warehouse team, are working from home.
- Each team member’s work station in the warehouse is at least 10 feet away from the next team member, if not further.
- Plastic and latex gloves and face masks are provided by Itzy Ritzy.
- No one is allowed inside the warehouse other than pre-scheduled Itzy Ritzy employees.
- We have no direct contact with drivers for incoming and outgoing shipments. Everything is loaded and unloaded outside of our warehouse doors.
- We do mandatory hand washes once per hour (or more as needed) as well as consistent work station and equipment wipe-downs.
- Breaks are staggered so that team members have their own spaces.
- Each team member has his/her own separate and assigned bathroom.
- All incoming shipments must be placed in a 24-hour holding area after being received. The packages are labeled, dated and cannot be touched until after the 24-hour period ends.
- We are happy to report that our entire team is healthy.
"Our team has been great throughout all of this," says Cheyenne Glunz, Itzy Ritzy Warehouse Manager. "Everyone shows a positive attitude every day."
Meanwhile, our amazing graphic and product designers, social media experts, customer service, sales team and several members of our operations team, along with Kelly & Brian, are working remotely to bring you cool new products directly and through our awesome retail partners.
"Throughout all of this, Itzy Ritzy has been very supportive and helpful," says Cheyenne. "We will continue to follow the warehouse precautions and keep getting orders out to all customers for as long as we can."
If you have any questions about our precautions for COVID-19, please contact Customer Service.
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. Hug those littles and virtually hug your friends and extended family!
xo, Team Itzy Ritzy