Social Media Manager
We are looking for a passionate social media marketer to manage and execute our social strategy. Our ideal candidate will work closely with the e-commerce team to support traffic and revenue goals, while maintaining the brand image and working to stay on-trend. Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Manager, this individual must be proficient at content strategy and creation, brand building and community engagement with a passion for retail.
What you will do:
- Oversee an analytics-driven content strategy across all social channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience, optimize engagement with the community, and drive traffic to our DTC website and retailers.
- Work with the e-commerce team to align with events like product launches and promotions
- Manage day-to-day influencer campaigns for DTC channels
- Oversee content creation (photography & videography) as needed for website, social & other outlets. Communicate and coordinate with freelancers to secure high-quality content inline with production and launch timelines
- Work with the sales team to schedule and create engaging and trend-forward campaigns for our retailers
- Research & identify social media and pop culture trends in & outside the industry, and implement into strategy as needed
- Brainstorm and generate creative events for engaging the social channels
- Frequently assess key performance metrics across all social channels and creatively pivot to keep moving forward & upward.
- Maintain an inclusive, positivity and welcoming vibe to the Itzy Ritzy community
- Create and execute social media posting plans for special events such as sales and product launches
- Manage the Social Media team, including rotating interns
Who you are:
- 3+ years relevant experience with Social Media coordination in a direct-to-consumer business
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Proficient in using social media analytics tools
- Proficient in all social media channels, including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Adept at understanding and using unique brand voice in external communications
- Thrives in the “always on” mentality of social media
- Ability to comfortably present to senior leadership
- Outstanding content developer, communicator and brand ambassador
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
PLEASE APPLY TO BARBARA@ITZYRITZY.COM WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.
ABOUT ITZY RITZY
Itzy Ritzy is a community driven, industry leading omni-channel brand, focused on innovative, on-trend baby products for Millennial and Gen Z parents, delivering a sense of identity and a supportive community through their parenting journey. Launched in 2007 by Kelly Meyer Douglas and Brian Douglas, Itzy Ritzy offers a diverse portfolio of products that span multiple categories including diaper bags, toys, pacifiers, teethers, and other must-have baby related products.
Itzy Ritzy’s vision is to support new parents through the journey of parenting with innovative, coveted products and a welcoming community. The Company sells its products direct-to-consumer through www.itzyritzy.com, Amazon.com, and has chainwide placement at 1800 Target stores, 3500 Walmart Stores, and thousands of other national and specialty retailers.
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, the company has more than 50 employees. Itzy Ritzy has experienced significant and profitable growth. In April 2021, Itzy Ritzy received a strategic investment from TZP Group, a New York-based growth capital fund known for partnering with entrepreneurs to build successful companies.